CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Some days I could just....

You know some days I could just run far far away. I don't know what I am going to do with Audrey, she is driving me crazy literally. She doesn't ask for anything she wines and omg do I hate a whinney little kid. And now if she doesn't get her way she screams very loudly and it doesn't matter where we are. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to take her in public any more. I just want to lock myself in a room and change my name to anything but mommy. I love her more than any thing in the world I am just way beyond stressed and don't know what else to do to make her behave. Time out, taking special things away, ignoring the crying any help PLEASE would be appreciated.

0 comments: